Saturday, December 14, 2013

I don't know how you spell it, but it's call warrior breath, or ( oo -jai) breath. Like I said. I don't know how to spell it, but I will try this next time I run. :P -This is how i breathe when running...i was told yoga it's in through nose, out through nurse, with soft palate lowered to create a hissing (?) sound

house & pool
house & pool

Download whole gallery
I don't know how you spell it, but it's call warrior breath, or ( oo -jai) breath. Like I said. I don't know how to spell it, but I will try this next time I run. :P -This is how i breathe when running...i was told yoga it's in through nose, out through nurse, with soft palate lowered to create a hissing (?) sound
I don't know how you spell it, but it's call warrior breath, or ( oo -jai) breath. Like I said. I don't know how to spell it, but I will try this next time I run. :P  -This is how i breathe when running...i was told yoga it's in through nose, out through nurse, with soft palate lowered to create a hissing (?) sound

Download whole gallery
Use a polyester filler to rebuild rotted or damaged wood. You can mold and shape it to match the original wood profile. It takes paint well and won't rot. (The back and garage door where the dog scratched??)
Use a polyester filler to rebuild rotted or damaged wood. You can mold and shape it to match the original wood profile. It takes paint well and won't rot.  (The back and garage door where the dog scratched??)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment